[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: 2019 AFRALO Elections, Selections and Appointments

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 13:20:44 UTC 2019

 Dear Mohamed,
Thank you for your email. I know that it is standard practice to state the current position holder and if he/she is eligible for reelection or not, however this is not totally accurate as NomCom applicants are not public-ally announced. Thank you also for the explanatory email as it seems that some of the AFRALO members are neither familiar with the NomCom process nor the AFRALO rules and procedures.
On a separate note Happy - "Eid el Fitr" - feast  to you and all those who are celebrating.
Kind regardsHadia