[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2019 AFRALO Vote for NomCom Candidate

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:52:39 UTC 2019

Congratulations to Hadia for her election-at least, it demonstrates the
beauty of independence of choice.
Hadia is now the choice by AFRALO and we are glad at this outcome.
To Remmy, you have fought a good fight. Weldone.
Long live AFRALO. Long live ICANN
Aluta continua..

*Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON*

*-Financial Secretary, Central Association of Nigerians in the United
Kingdom-CANUK*

*-Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders-An NGO in Special
Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United
Nations-ECOSOC*

*-Designated Contact Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
Change-UNFCCC*

*-International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable
Association-NNCA-UK*

*-Board Member-Conference of NGOS in Special Consultative Status with the
United Nations-CONGO*

*-Member Steering Committee Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO*

*-General Secretary, Civil Society Network of NGOs on Climate Change*

*-Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN*
*-Fellow Open Society Institute-Budapest*