[AFRI-Discuss] NomCom selection - Nomination of Titi Akinsanmi

Paulyn Jansen jansen at ayf.de
Tue Jul 9 11:12:30 UTC 2019

Dave,

How did you arrive at this nomination? What was the criteria?

Are such positions awarded as you deem fit to nominate/select, or open for contest?

If open for contest, then this nomination could be wrong, as there would most likely be others who are also very effective, but don’t know you personally or otherwise, to be nominated. Don’t be surprised if others start opposing.

Could you please update us on the procedure?

Regards

Paulyn