[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: AFRALO NomCom candidate

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 03:00:21 UTC 2019

If I can suggest, this has happened twice during my term on ALAC. RALOS
should submit a list of three ranked candidates to avoid this problem in
the future. On the other hand, I'm not in favor of RALOs directly appointed
NomCom representatives. NomCom rep selection is one of our most important
tasks and the broad consensus represented by ALAC appointment confers our
community's strongest support for NomCom reps.

Sent from my Pixel 3XL

John Laprise, Ph.D.