[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement for ICANN64

Isaac Maposa isaac at webenchanter.com
Thu Jan 31 18:09:04 UTC 2019

Hi Tijani,

Thanks for putting up the timeline and hot topics. I am in support of your
preferred topic *"New gTLD Subsequent Procedures: Neustar proposal on the
upcoming rounds". *The topic is very crucial to the African continent and
we need to make sure we contribute immensely.

Warm Regards,

[image: photo]
*Isaac*
Marketing Director, Web Enchanter P/L