[AFRI-Discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement for ICANN64

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Thu Jan 31 09:07:11 UTC 2019

Dear Sarah,
I would like to go with Tijani on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures (Neustar
proposal on the upcoming rounds). As you might be aware, we also discussed  New
gTLD Subsequent Procedures in Barcelona however this process is very
important to us as Africans. We need to have a clear and loud voice on this
issue because if we don't it would come back to hunt us and the future
African generations.
Discussing it again would be a clear message to ICANN that we really want
to do this.
I am happy to be part of the drafting team.
AK
  --
*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), PhD (York), R.Eng,
A+*

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal