[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [UA-discuss] New UA Ambassador

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 12:27:15 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting. I just wanted to share this here just in case
you are not on the Universal Acceptance mailing list. One of our AFRALO
members, Yazid Akanho (from our AFRALO At-Large Structure (ISOC Benin)),
was approved by the Universal Acceptance Leadership as an Ambassador.

The announcement was also posted on Twitter
https://twitter.com/uasgtech/status/1202662899811880960.

Congratulations, Yazid!

Regards,

Sarah