[AFRI-Discuss] Stepping Down and a Nomination for AfRALO

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 23:31:53 UTC 2019

Dear Nkem,
We owe posterity accounts for our stewardship here on earth. I have done my
bit, but do not be surprised with the flurry of support as a bandwagon
effect to still follow -even after pointing this out.
That has been the bane of AFRALO as some are wont to be on the 'good book'
of godfathers and godmothers in ICANN.
Aluta...!

*Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON*

*-Financial Secretary, Central Association of Nigerians in the United
Kingdom-CANUK*

*-Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders-An NGO in Special
Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United
Nations-ECOSOC*

*-Designated Contact Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
Change-UNFCCC*

*-International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable
Association-NNCA-UK*

*-Board Member-Conference of NGOS in Special Consultative Status with the
United Nations-CONGO*

*-Member Steering Committee Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO*

*-General Secretary, Civil Society Network of NGOs on Climate Change*

*-Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN*
*-Fellow Open Society Institute-Budapest*