[AFRI-Discuss] Self Nomination for the Position of Vice Chair of AFRALO

Bram Fudzulani beatblam at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:12:49 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I would like to self nominate for the above position, I am currently an active member of the AFRALO family and AFRALO lead to the Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level WG, I am also a member of the O&E WG as well as AFRALO Representative to the social media WG.

I believe that if selected I can contribute to the continued growth of the AFRALO and advocate for more engagement in the policy development within ICANN.

Thank you

Bram

Sent from my iPhone