[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO/AFRICANN Panama Meeting Statement on GDPR

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at benjemaa.com
Sun Sep 9 15:40:27 UTC 2018

No Seun, Daniel is right. We normally should have started the process for the AFRALO-AfrICANN statement at ICANN 63 in Barcelona.
I thought we had an action from the last AFRALO call for the secretary to send a call for topic, and I said I’m ready to help in the drafting for the call. We are afew weeks only from the Barcelona meeting, and it’s too urgent to send the call for topic.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
             +216 52 385 114