[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Monthly Call on 11 July 2018 - Follow up

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 07:29:25 UTC 2018

 Thank you Sarah
    On Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 9:59:35 PM GMT+2, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for attending this call. I noted that it was well very attended!

As promised, please see some information below.

Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement at ICANN 62 in PanamaThe statement is being finalised. You may submit comments and edits directly into the document. Comments made during the Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting on 27 June 2018 were captured into the document. Link to the document is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/157wLWRp7mUHixEKGWt8GsyVyoXjXHto-TBDd_Te6hKw/edit?usp=sharing. We plan to finalise the statement in the next few days so that Staff can send it to the ICANN Board.

Social Media Working GroupOn behalf of the John Laprise, Chair of the At-Large Social Media, we would like to invite interested persons to join the AFRALO Social Media Working Group. Please send your requests to Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Kind regards,

Sarah KidenAFRALO Secretariat

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org