[AFRI-Discuss] [Waigf-national] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF 2019 Call for issues

Beidi Hamma beidi_hamma at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:24:47 UTC 2018

Bonjour à tous
Hello Everybody

For Niger
focal person :
Prof.  Gamma BEIDI
Institut Africain d'Informatique (IAI)
Niamey, NIGER
Tel 00227 96888805
________________________________
From: Waigf-national <waigf-national-bounces at lists.apc.org> on behalf of Mary Uduma via Waigf-national <waigf-national at lists.apc.org>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 3:57:29 PM
To: afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; africann at afrinic.net; waigf-national at lists.apc.org; africa at gac.icann.org; African Internet Governance Forum (AfIGF)
Subject: [Waigf-national] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF 2019 Call for issues

Dear All,
Email below is for you to submit issues for the 2019 IGF
Please let African voices be heard, share widely in your network.
I am sorry for any cross posting.
Mary Uduma

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chengetai Masango <chengetai.masango at un.org<mailto:chengetai.masango at un.org>>
Date: 21 December 2018 at 1:36:39 PM GMT+1
To: MAG-public <Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org<mailto:Igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>>
Subject: [IGFmaglist] IGF 2019 Call for issues

Dear All,

As discussed in the  virtual meeting the  Secretariat has now published the IGF2019 call for issues at : https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-issues  the deadline is 24 January 2019.

This call asks IGF  stakeholders across the world to indicate what Internet Governance issues are of high interest or importance to them. These will act as an input to our first face to face meeting in January and help inform the topics of the IGF2019 programme.

I would be grateful if you could distribute this information among your respective networks.

Best regards,

Chengetai