[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreachand Engagement (O&E) Co-Chairs, AFRALO

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:19:39 UTC 2018

Thank you to all of you who have voted for me. I will do my best to deserve your confidence.

Thank you Bram. As you can see with the low participation rate of less than 40% of AFRALO members in this vote, we have a lot to do within the O&E committee to engage our members. I am sure you will have a lot to contribute and I will be more than happy to work with you.

Best wishes,
Fatimata

Sent from my iPhone