[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN 2018 Nominating Committee Announces Selections

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:25:23 UTC 2018

I had the same feeling when i read the list. I was like 18 from Africa is great and then no one appointed?

@Anriette, what do you think? Sorry for putting you on spot here but wanted to hear what you have for us as a NomCom member from Africa.

You might have done a very good job on outreach within Africa!

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0