[AFRI-Discuss] Acceptance of Nomination

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:10:41 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. I would also like to support the
nomination of my colleagues, Tijani Ben Jemaa and Aziz Hilali as ALAC
Member and ALAC Delegate to the NomCom respectively. They have been strong
pillars in AFRALO and have been very supportive. For me personally,
together with the other RALO leaders, they have made my work more
interesting and have continued to mentor me.

I would also like to thank Daniel Nanghaka for nominating me for another
term and for all the support from you colleagues. I am truly humbled and
grateful for the vote of confidence. I accept the nomination and believe
that we shall continue to work together as a team to make AFRALO even
better.

Kindest regards,

Sarah Kiden