[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of Sarah Kiden for AFRALO secretary

felkory2 felkory2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:22:04 UTC 2018

Félicitations, Sarah!
FATMA E. OUMRANEIsoc-MauritanieNouakchott

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Message d'origine --------De : DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> Date : 24/04/2018  06:51  (GMT+00:00) À : Afri-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Objet : [AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of Sarah Kiden for AFRALO secretary
Dear All,
I would like to nominate Sarah Kiden for AFRALO Secretary. Sarah has been AFRALO Secretary and she has done a tremendously good job during her term of office and I recommend her for another term in office.
I am in support of her taking up the position.
Thanks
--

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.