[AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 60 Abu Dhabi

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Tue Sep 12 19:38:55 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I support Barracks suggestion and also probably include Role/Impact of the
Registration Data Service to (in) Africa - An African perspective where we
expound more on Africa and Data Regulation regardin to Domain names and how
are African endusers affected. What role can they play in Data protection.

My 2 cents to Barracks suggestions.

Daniel
ᐧ

Daniel Nanghaka
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298