[AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 60 Abu Dhabi

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 07:18:32 UTC 2017

Dear Aziz,

I would like to propose, the effect of General Data Protection Regulation
on Internet Commerce in Africa. It is a hot topic in ICANN and we might
want to understand how it will affect the continent and whether the
continent requires a similar mechanism as the Domain Name Industry grows.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277