[AFRI-Discuss] [governance] Internet Shut Down in TOGO

Norbert Komlan GLAKPE norbertglakpe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:57:37 UTC 2017

​Dear Tom,
More likely, it is because of civil protects against the regime.
Some national and international media reported about this shut down and
underlining the relationship between the protests and the Internet Shutdown.
Here are somes link to those articles.
https://internetwithoutborders.org/fr/internet-mobile-bloque-au-togo-une-atteinte-a-la-libre-expression-en-ligne/
http://www.mfwa.org/opposition-demonstration-eclipsed-by-social-media-blackout/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41174005?ocid=socialflow_twitter

twitter can also help you find out more. Kindly search #Togo

Thanks

Norbert GLAKPE
President / Chair Man, Internet Society​
@norbertglakpe