[AFRI-Discuss] Draft Statement for AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting in Abu Dhabi (ICANN 60)

Raymond Mamattah mamattah.raymond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:15:39 UTC 2017

Hello Sarah,

We have received 3 corrections to the draft statement so far, out of which
I have even seen some errors again, for example, paragraph 2 line 2, the
last word shows Possible, with a capital P, this is a simple typographical
error.

I suggest that AFRALO-AfrICANN should have a Media/Publicity Committee,
made up of volunteers. There are several tools that the volunteers can use
to work together without necessarily meeting physically.  With this
committee, any release will be rigorously discussed at that level and
necessary corrections will be made before it comes out.  It will also save
us the trouble of having to receive several corrections to our release from
individuals.

I offer myself to volunteer as part of this committee if considered.

Regards,
Raymond Selorm Mamattah
Accra, Ghana