[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO CALL MAY 3 -- COMMUNITY ONBOARDING PROGRAM

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 15:53:06 UTC 2017

Dear All,

On the AFRALO call today, we will be speaking about the Community Onboarding Program.

The Community Onboarding Program was launched just before ICANN 55 in Marrakech. It comprises of mentees and mentors from each of the SOs and ACs that were brought together to help develop a toolkit for helping newcomers navigate ICANN easier and better.

We wanted to share the slides to ensure you have time to go through them prior to the call. We do apologize for the last minute share but we are looking forward to more discussion regarding the program going forward, on the mailing list following the call. We request your feedback and hope you share your experiences coming into ICANN. This will help develop a more useful toolkit for ICANN newcomers.

Thanking you in advance.

Beran Gillen, Isaac Maposa
At Large Community Onboarding Mentees.

Dev Anand Teelucksingh