[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination - AFRALO Chair

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:56:46 UTC 2017

Hi Seun,

I just posted this on a separate thread but can add the message here as
well.

Since we are nominating candidates now, I would like to nominate Mohamed El
Bashir for the position of AFRALO Chair. Mohamed is the current Vice Chair
of AFRALO and has been active in the ICANN space. He was previously an ALAC
member and NomCom member. Additionally, he was very active during the IANA
Transition as the Liaison of ALAC to the PTI Costumer Standing Committee
(CSC).

Kind regards,

Sarah