[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: Public Interest Registry NGO Advisory Council

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:37:19 UTC 2017

Dear Michel,

Congratulations are in order.

Your long time experience with NGOs will really benefit the PIR.
Do welll and continue making us proud!

Regards,
Arsene

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967