[AFRI-Discuss] [ALAC] Updated slides for Introduction to At-Large Presentation (March 2017)
daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Wed Mar 8 02:37:30 UTC 2017
The Outreach and Engagement SC (O&E) has updated its presentation about At-
Large for use :
- to present ICANN At-Large to Fellows or Nextgen at ICANN meetings.
- use by ALS representatives to explain what is ICANN At-Large to the
members of their organisations.
Some notable changes:
- stats updated as of March 2017
- the old At-Large organsiational diagram replaced with one done from
scratch in the likeness of the organisational diagram in the At-Large
- changed the wording of a key At-Large activity from "Policy Advice
Development" to "Comments on ICANN Activities" in response to the ITEMS
At-Large Review draft report (page 22-23) which criticised the use of the
term "policy advice" in relation to the ALAC ratified statements and
- number of slides reduced from 21 to 19
The presentation is available at https://community.icann.org/x/qorRAw
As always, please review and if you have any comments or suggestions on how
to improve on this, let us know
P.S Also as a FYI, the Technology Taskforce has submitted a budget proposal
to link the responses/impacts of ALAC comments to the listing of ALAC
comments on At-Large's website.
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AFRI-Discuss