[AFRI-Discuss] Report: AFRALO Activities at ICANN 59

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:51:40 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. It was very nice to meet many of you on
the just concluded AFRALO monthly call. I think that was one of the highest
number of participants we recorded.

As promised, the link to the report can be accessed/downloaded through this
link:
https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/2017-07-12+AFRALO+Monthly+Teleconference
(See Item 4 (i)).
Bakary Kouyate, Christelle Assirou, Brahim Ousmanne, Baudouin Schombe,
Coovi Hermann and Abdeljalil, Gabriel Bombambo volunteered to help
translate the document from English to French. Both versions will be posted
on the wiki.

We invite comments, edits and suggestions to make the document better.

Kind regards,

Sarah