[AFRI-Discuss] Welcome to New Staff Member - Evin Erdoğdu

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:38:26 UTC 2017

Thanks Heidi for the introduction of Evin.

Evin, I would like to welcome you to the network and look forward to
interacting with you more and more.
ᐧ

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Council Member - FOSSFA / Community
Lead - ISOC Uganda Chapter
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka