[AFRI-Discuss] Additional Volunteers: Draft Statement: Enhancing Accountability - Recommendations for Diversity

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 05:21:14 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Apologies for coming late in the discussion.
I would like to re- echo Judith’s suggestions but in particular hone in on low bandwidth issues. I am from a region that suffers low bandwidth issues. It affects everything we do. Take ICANN conference calls for example. A one hour call would most of the time be 20 mins of can u hear me.?? I can hear you?? Dropped calls etc. The 40 min would be fruitful conversation.

I would like us to concentrate on that as part of our statement. Captioning could be one of many mitigators. Looking at less bandwidth intensive applications is an option.

I will be coming up with points as
I finish off the report.

Beran

Sent from my iPhone