[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO SECRETARIAT NOMINATION

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:08:03 UTC 2016

By doing so, we have to prove that we are capable of the best and the worst.
If we do not respect ourselves our rules, seriously, we cheat in the
application of these rules, I guess later.

Unacceptable and provocative, my colleagues of CAFEC acknowledged. The CAFEC is
a member of AFRALO since its inception. We are participating and witnessing
many conivences in the evolution of this platform. Geostrategic
complicities that
intelligently exclude certain individuals.

Now we all have the right to engage our members regardless of their
nationalities. I know majorities were formed to block the road to some
opinions.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr