[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Joint meeting of African community in Helsinki Wednesday, 29 June 2016, 13:30-15:00

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:09:45 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

After a careful reading of this statement, I can say that it is concise and
acceptable.

However, I still ask myself whether this statement is read by policy makers of
our African countries. In other words, these statements are they sent to
these decision makers through official ways?

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr