[AFRI-Discuss] RE : Selection of Khaled within ICANN

Fatma felkory2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:13:00 UTC 2016

Bravo Khaled et succès dans vos nouvelles missions.
Fatma E. OumraneMauritanie

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Message d'origine --------De : Aziz Hilali via AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Date : 30/08/2016  18:26  (GMT+00:00) À : Afri-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, AfrICANN Community List <africann at afrinic.net> Objet : [AFRI-Discuss] Selection of Khaled within ICANN
Dear All;

I am pleased to share with you the information about our colleague Khaled Koubaa (member of AFRALO) who joined the Board of Directors of ICANN. We wish him a great success.

Best Regards

Aziz Hilali AFRALO Chair
President of the Mediterranean Federation of Associations of Internet
Vice President of ISOC Morocco (www.misoc.org)