[AFRI-Discuss] Fw: Call for Participation: Ladies/Women ICT Summits Leaders forum

Hassan Wunmi reachaoh at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 13:32:28 UTC 2015

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Ladies and Women ICT Summit / Leaders ForumAboutThework life challenges of young women especially those aspiring for career in ITor Technology related fields also necessitate preparation and mentoring forfemale undergraduate and postgraduate students through our Ladies ICT Summit.Moreover, the roles of women and those who are leaders at various levels innational development cannot be over-emphasized, as they champion theenhancement of younger generation if put in the right perspective and directionof what is expected for sustainable growth. The effect and or, impact of theInternet and ICTs as a tool for the development of our society and communitiesare unquantifiable. Hence the need for us to continue to empower our womenespecially leaders who can take up challenges of sustainable development atrural communities for the overall achievement of not just actualizing theMillennium, but the new Sustainable Development Goals (M/SDGs) and the ChangeAgenda of our dear country. The workshop, themed “REBRANDINGNIGERIA WOMEN FOR TECH BUSINESSES” - Engaging Women and Leaders on Businessand Entrepreneurship Opportunities in ICTs for Community and NationalDevelopment, has special sessionsand hands-on experience for the participants especially at the Ladies and WomenSummits Plenary Sections
Nigeria Women, Businessesand Entrepreneurial Propensity: Policy Dimensions for Engagement
Broadband and InternetAccess, Costs and Options for Women in Technology Businesses
Opportunities in OnlineBusinesses and Telecommunications
Utilising Connectivity forTech-preneurship
Business Concepts,Marketing and Media Promotion for Tech Businesses
Who to Attend:The workshop hosts Leaders, Females and women who include

   - Top Female CEOs & Functionaries atFederal and State Ministries,
   - Wives of National and State’s AssemblyHon. Members and Clerks,
   - Wives of Commissioners, Local GovernmentChairmen, Councilors and
   - Women Leaders of Political Parties theSupervisors
   - Female Officials or Directors ofRelevant Ministries / Departments / Agencies across all States of theFederation and the FCT.
   - All women from ages 18years and abovefrom the public, organized private sectors and all works of life
   - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studentsof Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
Event Details:
|     |  Event  |  Dates  |  Venue  |  Fees(N)  |  FREE Scholarships (100 women in all only)  |
|  1  |  Ladies ICT Summit  |  28th – 30th Sept, 2015  |  Librarian Reg. Council, Maitama Abuja  |  15,000.00  |  For 30 Ladies in Tertiary  Institutions  |
|  2  |  Women ICT Summit  |  29th – 30th Sept, 2015  |  Sheraton Hotel , Abuja  |  55,000.00  |  For 50 Women across Nigeria  |
|  3  |  Women Leaders Forum  |  29th – 30th Sept, 2015  |  Sheraton Hotel Abuja  |  87,500.00  |  For 20 Women in Leadership Positions   |

 ToAttend or Register: Register online at www.hightechwomen-ng.org or https://sites.google.com/site/htcwyevents/
Send names to reachaoh at yahoo.co.ukor call 08034241874Allregistration fees payments can be made to: SterlingBank Plc, Account No: 0019052855 ORDiamond Bank, Acct. No:0034611000 Account Name: High Tech Centre for NigerianWomen and Youths  ToSponsor, Advertise in Events’ Brochure or Exhibit: Call 07033200204 or 08034241874