[AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

Baudouin SCHOMBE baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:50:26 UTC 2015

You make a very good point about the contribution of Africa to the process
of the transition from the IANA. I think the problem is at the local level when
contributions are not effective between the actors.
However, this can not prevent us from making proposals.
As for the ALs, again you have identified a strong point that deserves
attention.
We must review the membership criteria for a structure becomes an ALs within
AFRALO. It would be desirable to also consider active players and know how
to appreciate, motivate them to encourage them.
Should further ALS or does it reinforce active ALS and how ??

Amidst the suggestions given by the members, I think the engagement of the