[AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:31:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Considering that the IANA stewardship and ICANN accountability will be
trending in Dublin, I think it may be good to have a theme around that.

So I suggest a theme, "IANA transition and ICANN accountability - Africa
perspective" or something similar.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.