[AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Mon Sep 14 05:23:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Aziz for raising the question for the theme of the AFRALO / AfrICANN
Meeting.

@Remmy I like you suggestion in regards to AFRALO Outreach as this will
enhance the creation of the Outreach and Engagement in AFRALO.

@Jabera, It is exciting that this is an incite that is coming direct from
East Africa but it does not affect East Africa as a whole. Have you looked
at the AFRALO Outreach and Engagement Strategy FY16, I would like to call
for your input into the strategy.

http://bitly.com/AFRALO-Outreach-FY16

To get back to the suggestion, I suggesting that the theme of the meeting
should be "Enhancing Outreach and Engagement in AFRALO"

ᐧ

Daniel Nanghaka
AFRALO Co-Chair - ICANN Outreach and Engagement SC
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298