[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 04:21:59 UTC 2015

Hello Aziz,

I will be attending ICANN54 meeting and would appreciate to hear
outreach activities of both AFRALO and AfrICANN in East Africa region,
specifically in Tanzania. This will help to avoid proposing themes
that have already covered covered.

Regards,
Matogoro J

--
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania