[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] Provide Your Feedback on the Beta At-Large Website

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Nov 25 22:32:20 UTC 2015

Hello Dave,

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! We really appreciate this!
Please be so kind to see my comments/questions in line.

As an overall clarification note, newatlarge.icann.org is in Beta Testing
version and there are a few remaining pages and functions to be built.
Hence, you may find certain links are not working. We will inform the
community when new items are added to the website and will invite you to
provide further inputs.

Thank you!
Ariel