[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO in Marrakech, Morocco - Please Confirm whether you will participate

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:43:33 UTC 2015

Hello Baudouin,

Many thanks for your response. We have discussed the AFRALO activities
that will be held in Marrakech in the last two monthly meetings, i
think you may have missed the meeting. We requested for volunteers
during the monthly meeting as well as the mailing list to serve on the
commitee, you can find the information on email archives. I will send
you the list of members on a separate email. We have not secured
funding to support the ALS's but wanted to establish if there are
ALS's that will be represented in Marrakech so that we can involve
them in the RALO activities.

Thank you

Best Regards

--