[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Elections régionales et positions de l'ALAC! - Les nominations commencent le 30 avril!

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 20:16:02 UTC 2015

 I would like to support both Mohamed and Seun's nominations. They have both given selflessly to the IANA transition from our community and continue to do so.

I support their nominations wholeheartedly

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone