[AFRI-Discuss] ICANN News Alert -- Call for RSVPs | GNSO Working Group Newcomer Open House Session | 12 March 2015 at 12:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 5 08:25:43 UTC 2015

Dear At-Large Members,

please really consider attending the Webinar below. It is of particular
interest to anyone interested in taking part in ICANN Policy development
activities, whether getting involved in a GNSO working group, or helping
the ALAC draft Statements. It also has a section that will help you
using the Adobe Connect virtual desktop that we use in all our calls.

So if you're interested in Internet Governance Policy Making, this is
the workshop for you.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

--