[AFRI-Discuss] Joint meeting of African community in BUENOS AIRES"African views on the Proposal of the Governance of Internet uniqueidentifiers"

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:43:09 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I have edited the version from Dave (which is an update on Beran's
version). I accepted most of Dave's edits but left some within the CCWG
section for Tijani to have further look as i think the membership comments
was actually to indicate how problematic membership model can be and why we
should not go that route.

I have also added a few statement to reflect/cover Muwendwa's
suggestion/comment and i hope that will help

Attached is the redline version

Regards