[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR A THEME FOR THE JOINT AFRALO/AfrICANN MEETING AT ICANN 52 SINGAPORE - Proposals from the Monthly Call 07 -01-2014

Gabriel Ramokotjo gabriel at isoc-gauteng.org.za
Thu Jan 8 19:27:08 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Access to affordable Internet  is one of the major stumbling block, that is
affecting the growth of Internet uptake and human development  in the
continent, hence "theme 3" is also very crucial that we engage on it. But
for the purpose of the Singapore meeting, i agree that we consolidate
 theme 1 and theme 4, into one theme.

Regards,

Gabriel Ramokotjo
President