[AFRI-Discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] CALL FOR A THEME FOR THE JOINT AFRALO/AfrICANN MEETING AT ICANN 52 SINGAPORE - Proposals from the Monthly Call 07 -01-2014

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:07:53 UTC 2015

I think we don't have to discuss transition in details but we should
discuss transition as it relates to accountability of the operator, that's
why I may put more preference on 4 but I can still make do with 1 based on
the reservation I already stated above.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.