[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR A THEME FOR THE JOINT AFRALO/AfrICANN MEETING AT ICANN 52 SINGAPORE - Proposals from the Monthly Call 07 -01-2014

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:52:45 UTC 2015

Hello Barrack,

I don't remember offering to be part of the drafting team. That said, on
the theme I will like to suggest that discussing ICANN accountability as it
relates to the IANA transition would be helpful considering that by
Singapore it is expected that Transition proposals would have been
submitted to ICG (at least by the current timeline) and limiting the
Accountability scope to discussing accountability of the operator post
transition could be of help.

So I will go for either item 1 and 4

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4