[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] NRO SEAT 9 ICANN Board

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:01:59 UTC 2015

Congrats my brother for this nomination.
Please be assured of our support.
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

On Friday, February 13, 2015, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

____
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 4
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.com.ng
<http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng>> - June 5
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.