[AFRI-Discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] Welcome to LONDON ICANN 50 and ATLAS II

Philip Fomba JOHNSON johnsonpf1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:58:16 UTC 2014

We are very sorry for those who could not make it to London. However, we
would be very grateful were you to join us remotely both at ICANN 50
meetings and the General Assembly, which takes place on Wednesday 25 June
2014; See link for Agenda of AFRALO General Assembly;

https://community.icann.org/display/als2/AFRALO+General+Assembly+2014-06-25

Best regards;