[AFRI-Discuss] A THEME FOR JOINT AFRALO/AFRICANN MEETING AT ICANN 50, LONDON, 22-26 JUNE 2014

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:09:38 UTC 2014

Greater engagement for Africans within the ICANN community
More involvement of Africans within the ICANN community

the first suggestion is relevant because we already an African strategy for
ICANN.
In my opinion, think to give the matter more to this strategy to motivate
and push African already committed to be more present in all ICANN
activities.
This will also share this information widely at national and sub regional
IGF.