[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO ALS Spotlight for next AFRALO monthly teleconference ?

PETERS OMORAGBON petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 3 23:25:55 UTC 2014

Dear Phillip
How will this be done?
Is ii by skype or during the teleconference?
But we would ve loved to be on the spotlight but that time for next conference is not to our convenient.
Best

Pastor Peters Omoragbon. Permanent Representative to the United Nations. Executive President Nurses Across The Borders. Treasurer Central Association of Nigerians in the UK -CANUK. International Liaison Officer, Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association UK