[AFRI-Discuss] MEMBERSHIP IN AFRALO

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:24:48 UTC 2014

Hello philip

thank you for this message. But I am personally hurt to understand why I'm
always off during meetings AFRALO by teleconference? Last Wednesday, I'm
still like a baby to listen to everyone. I have several times REQUESTED
speech to ask questions and provide certain information, nobody was
listening to me.
I am become annoying or am I simply considered as a set? Besides, I hardly
dare intervene. The ICANN meeting in South Africa was a very good
opportunity for us to ALS africa be present because there was so much
concern that merited discussion in face but I simply CONJUGATED my
disappointment.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECCOORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr