[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: AFRALO AIs posted & NEXT STEPS regarding pending application

Otunte Otueneh otuenehoj at danelec-ltd.com
Thu Sep 4 09:36:25 UTC 2014

Dear Philip,

Thank you for the update.

Kind regards,

Otunte Otueneh

-----Original Message-----
From: afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Philip Fomba JOHNSON
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 9:04 AM
To: Afri-Discuss; African Youth Foundation; Anais, AC Cameroon; Association Congolaise des Utilisateurs de Logiciels Libres RDC; Bokk Jang Bokk; Centre Africain d’Echange Culturel RDC; Centre de Promotion et de Vulgarisation de l’Informatique RDC; Consortium d’Appui aus Actions pour la Promotion et le Développement de l’afrique Cameroun; ISOC Benin; ISOC Burundi; ISOC Cameroon Chapter; ISOC DRC; ISOC Liberia; ISOC Mali; ISOC Somalia Zahra Mohamed; ISOC South Africa; ISOC Sudan; ISOC Tunisie; Jounalists’ Union for Scheince and Technology Advance in Africa TanzaniaSayuni Kimaro; Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations Tunisie; Moroccan Association of Civil Society for Information Society5MACSIS); Moroccan Internet Society Abdeleziz Hilali; Nigerian Internet Users Coalition Nigeria; Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative Nigeria; SchoolNet Africa Senegal
Subject: [AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: AFRALO AIs posted & NEXT STEPS regarding pending application

Dear Colleagues

Following our 2014 September 03 Teleconference' a Wiki page has been
created to place you comments with regards to the Application of Our Rights
as an ALS  and Member of AFRALO,

*Your comments are very important' It helps us to provide the best advice
in a timely manner,*

 Please once the WIKI is created be so kind to include any comments and ask
all members to submit comments. You may want to set a deadline as this
application is pending Regional Advice since July. Staff stands ready to
assist with any follow up questions to “ Our Rights”,  if needed.

1.      Nathalie Peregrine to open a WIKI page so that AFRALO members can
add their comments regarding the ALS applications to the wiki page.

https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Action+Items+EN+2014-09-03

Thank you!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco

Manager, At Large Regional Affairs

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

www.icann.org

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org