[AFRI-Discuss] Réunion AFRINIC-AfrICANN

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:07:51 UTC 2014

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for this suggestion, it's also mainly towards creating awareness for
the development of domain names in Africa. Especially the ccTLD as it seem
some govt are just not aware of what's happening to their tld and how they
can benefit from it. Same with ipv6 deployment as some countries enjoy
carrier monopoly, it will be good if their govt get them to deploy v6.
However, this can only happen if they are aware of the benefits.

In all this, it is more of one-on-one meet to discuss with those folks that
may be more effective.

Thanks again.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4